Try this Vegan Coconut Yoghurt at home! You can even incorporate your favourite Probiotic Foods blend to the mix.
Coconut Yoghurt + Probiotics
Making your own coconut yoghurt can not only save you a small fortune on store bought varieties, but it also won’t contain any nasty preservatives, refined sugars or additives.
- One tin coconut cream
- 1 tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 heaped tsp of your favourite Probiotic Foods blend
- Juice of half a fresh lemon
- Shake the can of coconut cream and pour into a jar.
- Add the remaining ingredients and combine well.
- Cover and leave on your bench for 48 hours at room temperature until it slightly thickens, then refrigerate overnight. (Tip! Refrigeration drastically slows down the fermentation process.)
- After overnight refrigeration, pour into a bowl and whip on high speed with a mixer until smooth and fluffy.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Enjoy as is or serve with your favourite fruits.