Probiotic Foods’ Terms & Conditions
All retail orders from Probiotic Foods are sent by Australia Post express service. Please allow 1 to 2 business days for delivery to cities within Australia Post’s national network. Deliveries outside of these areas may take longer. Probiotic Foods will not be liable or responsible if Australia Post fail to make the quoted delivery timetable. For more information visit www.auspost.com.au.
For customers outside of Australia, please contact us by email here for a quote on shipping your order. We utilise many international couriers and will select which one will best suit your order and country.
Damaged or Lost Orders
Please contact us on (07) 554 66 086 if your goods have been damaged or have not arrived.
Probiotic Foods do not refund for a ’change of mind’ purpose, so please choose carefully. If you would like to discuss the products and what may best suit your needs, please contact us here or phone (07) 554 66 086. However, if you do wish to return an item (due to below conditions) we will issue a credit note for our store, valid for 12 months.
All products purchased from Probiotic Foods direct are checked for defects and quality before shipment. If your items does have a defect please contact us here and we will either issue a refund or exchange the item. Please note that postage costs are non-refundable. Defective items must be returned to Probiotic Foods within 14 days of the purchase date to be eligible for replacement or refund. Items will be replaced with the same item originally purchased (if available), another item of the customers choice to the same value, or a refund will be given.
If you wish to return your product, please follow the steps below:
- Send an email to email@example.com. One of our customer service representative will evaluate your return request, record all the necessary product return information and issue you with a Return Invoice Number. This Number will be emailed to your registered email address along with our postal address.
- Send your item to the return address provided. Please ensure that your invoice number is clearly displayed on the return packaging.
- As soon as the return has been received, it will be inspected, and a replacement product will be posted to you, or a credit note will be issued, providing that the item was received by Probiotic Foods as described in the initial contact.
- The return must be received by Probiotic Foods within 14 days of the invoice number being issued.
- Replacement product will only be shipped after the returned or faulty item has been received and inspected by Probiotic Foods.
- If you feel that your return falls outside of our policy, then please contact us here.
Any costs associated with returning an item, whether it is an exchange or a defective item, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
PO Box 1417
Oxenford Qld 4210
+61 7 55466 086