Active Curcumin Elixir
with Acai & Blueberry + Ginger & Black Pepper
CURCUMIN is one of the most widely researched natural substance. Research has shown that Curcumin (turmeric extract) has a variety of proven medicinal benefits:
- Natural powerful Anti-Inflammatory (Chronic inflammation is known to be a contributor to many common diseases. Curcumin can inhibit many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.)
- Very powerful antioxidant (blueberries are on the scale of 6,000 ORAC value, cranberries are about 9,000 ORAC value but when we get into Curcumin it is 1.5 million ORAC value. Making it very powerful)
- Nourishes the heart and circulatory system – Promotes Cardio Health (One of the main benefits of curcumin when it comes to heart disease, is improving the function of the endothelium, which is the lining of the blood vessels.)
- Supports the brain and nervous system (Curcumin may help protect those precious brain cells.)
- Supports proper functioning of the liver (Curcumin may help boost antioxidant defences to help the liver detoxify and restore balance.)
- Maintains comfortable joint movement – (Curcumin being rich in antioxidants, can give you a healthy supply and is an effective strategy to inhibit oxidative stress.)
- Age-Reducing Beauty – Skin, Hair & Body (Since most ageing disorders are driven by oxidative stress, this makes curcumin a very important daily supplement for aging adults)
- Boosts the immune system & digestive tract (Curcumin not only helps to enhance the responses of certain antibodies and cells within the immune system but may also help down regulate the expression of certain pro-inflammatory substances.)
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
In Ayurveda, curcumin (turmeric extract) has been associated to have ‘protective’ properties. It is believed to balance the 3 doshas (vata, pitta, kapha).
Curcumin happens to be a potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals due to its chemical structure and curcumin also boosts the activity of the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. This makes Curcumin unique as it not only neutralizes free radicals on its own, but it also stimulates the body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
CURCUMIN AND AYURVEDA
People are finally realising what Ayurvedic practitioners in India have known for thousands of years: CURCUMIN is a powerful anti-inflammatory that can potentially help combat inflammatory disorders, such as rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis, slow the rate of cancer growth, and improve cognitive function. More recently, researchers have even been examining the potential for CURCUMIN to enhance weight loss and decrease insulin resistance.
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is the key compound extracted from turmeric.
One can indeed credit Curcumin for all the powerful biological properties and potential health benefits. There are more than 6,000 studies conducted on CURCUMIN and the research is on Curcumin.
In its own right, Curcumin is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
PROBIOTICS & POSTBIOTICS
WHAT ARE PROBIOTICS?
PROBIOTICS – It begins in the GUT!
Probiotics introduce good gut bacteria to the gut.
The gut microbiota are key regulators of physiologic, metabolic, and immune related processes that are required in maintaining homeostasis.
Probiotics are effectively microorganisms (gut microbes) that when introduced into a host provides a biological benefit.
Probiotics have been attributed to numerous health promoting aspects of the microbe ecosystem, including strengthening the barrier against infection, as well as the antibacterial, immune-modulating, and anti-inflammatory aspects.
These microbiome help balance your digestive system & support your body’s ability to absorb nutrients. Probiotics also fend off harmful bacteria species in the gut.
WHAT ARE POSTBIOTICS?
Postbiotics are the metabolites of probiotics (by product of probiotics), or the components that result from probiotic activity in the gut. These are bioactive compounds created by the probiotic bacteria when they digest and break down fibers. Emerging research is showing that postbiotics can help further support the health of the gut.
Postbiotics have been found to have a profound effect on our overall gut health.
In terms of
“Postbiotics have been researched because of their potential health benefits which include anti-inflammatory, anti-hypertensive, anti-proliferative, antioxidant and cholesterol lowering activities”